About meMy name is Gary El Hoss and I provide pressure washing and soft washing services to clients in Sussex. I am registered with the Information Commissioners Office (ICO) under the Data Protection Register Act 1998, registration number ZA513409
What personal information do I collectWhen an individual makes a pressure washing enquiry I collect the following personal information:-
- Home telephone number or mobile number
- Email address
- Postal address
How I receive personal informationAn individual can make an enquiry about my pressure washing services in the following ways:-
- By direct email
- On an enquiry form on my website
- Over the telephone
How I store personal informationI store the personal information I receive from pressure washing enquires in the following ways:-
- Enquiries received via direct email are saved.
- Enquiries received via my website are stored in a database and saved as emails.
- Information from telephone enquiries is recorded electronically or on paper.
Who I share personal information withNo personal information is shared.
What I do with personal informationPersonal information gathered via the telephone or website enquiry form is used to contact potential customers to discuss their pressure washing requirements.
How long I retain personal information forData gathered via an email, telephone conversation or website enquiry form that does not lead to a pressure wash is deleted. Hard copies are not kept. If a contractual agreement is in place then personal data can be kept for up to 5 years for inland revenue purposes. If clients request a pressure washing reminder, after a year personal data is used to contact previous clients to inform them that it is time for their annual pressure wash.
My lawful basis for processing personal information
- Consent: the individual has given clear consent for me to process their personal data for a specific purpose.
- Contract: the processing is necessary for a contract you have with the individual, or because they have asked you to take specific steps before entering into a contract.
Your rights in relation to personal informationUnder the General Data Protection Regulations Act 1998 you have the following rights over your personal information:-
- The right to access your personal information
- The right to data portability
- The right to have your personal information corrected and deleted
- The right to withdraw consent to process data (if processing data on condition of consent)
- The right to restrict and object to information processing
- The right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office
Third party links on the websiteI have the following third party links on my website:-
- Social media links:- All G H Pressure Wash social media links are owned and maintained by myself.
How to contact me
- Telephone: 07717 729832
- Email: email@example.com
- Postal: GH Pressure Wash, 19 Barnet Way, Brighton and Hove BN3 8BJ